The context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), Diamant les Bains is applying additional health measures to ensure the safety of its customers and staff in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
Our Covid-19 Referent has adapted the Authorities’ directives to our hotel;
He rigorously controls their application and makes them evolve to always welcome you in the best conditions.
Our team is trained and rigorously applies the reinforced procedures and barrier gestures ; she must wear a mask.
– On dynamic screens at reception and in the restaurant
– On display in common areas
– On the Room Directory
Discover the charter of commitments for a Safer Stay
– Wearing a mask compulsory
– Breath barrier and hydroalcoholic gel available at reception and in the restaurant
– The service of your breakfast and your meals is adapted. Access to the breakfast buffet is rearranged and controlled to organize physical distance.
– The tables are spaced 1 meter apart, the tables cannot accommodate more than 6 people. Our card is available in digital format with a QR CODE.
– To move around the restaurant, wearing a mask is compulsory.
– Rooms and bathrooms rigorously cleaned, formalized by a sticker placed on the equipment (cupboard door, toilet seat, etc.)
– Disinfection of the supports and equipment of the rooms by a virucide EN 14476.
– Sanitary protocol reinforced on frequent contact points (door handle, lift button, handrail, magnetic cards, keys, TPE …) by a virucide EN 14476
– Distancing organized and formalized by the indication of the direction of movement on the stairs and the number of people authorized in the elevator car.
– We recommend booking directly to pay remotely, receive your invoice by email and enjoy benefits.
– Establishment of a procedure in case of suspicion of a case of covid-19 (customer or employee)
– Collection of information on the origin of customers
– Our commitment : Take care of yourself and your environment for the duration of your stay !!